1980 Malibu on eBay WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel84elco

Apprentice
Jan 8, 2014
Also there's a 88 cutlass supreme white and is missing some chromes and what not it's NOT worth it it's in California I seen it in person he said it had no leaks but I noticed radiator fluid leaking and he had a ton of prestone bottles next to the car. Also no rear defrost! And interior is not what it seems

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
http://m.ebay.com/itm/292066908929?_mwBanner=1

Just a fair warning to those out there possibly looking at this car . I drove four hours to go look at this thing and I was never told about the rear frame rails being rotted out behind the rear wheels. So if you are bidding on this car just beware if you're not prepared to be replacing frame rails you might not want to bid.
i did that once, and i got a speeding ticket too.

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017

Just a fair warning to those out there possibly looking at this car . I drove four hours to go look at this thing and I was never told about the rear frame rails being rotted out behind the rear wheels. So if you are bidding on this car just beware if you're not prepared to be replacing frame rails you might not want to bid.
No sh*t, I actually talked to that guy about 2 weeks ago. Iirc he was up near Detroit. We were going back and forth on a price and then he sent me a text saying he sold it.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana

Wow, this car just sold for $7,000

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
Don't think it sold for that. I had negotiated a lower price than $7k with him.
He pulled it off Ebay and told me he sold it.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
It says reserve not met at $7000

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
That's correct, as long as reserve isn't met, you can pull it off Ebay.
That's what he did. I was negotiating with him over the phone as he listed his phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor