FOR SALE 1980 Olds Owners Manual

Trader history (5)

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I have a 1980 Olds Cutlass/Cutlass Cruiser owners manual. Good shape and will include the maintenance schedule and spare tire usage instructions.

$15 (USD) plus shipping.

20211106_113753.jpg

20211113_130503.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Hey Kevin i tried to email you but I am a computer idiot . On a different note I am looking for the back passenger driver side window moulding for my 1980 442 when they tried to steal the car they tried to pry open the back 1/4 window and damaged the bottom chrome pieces and the side trim between the door and the window if you have anything like this please email at jefferyb@vicinn.com thanks and have a good day . I do have the manuals or I would buy them thanks for your help Jeff from Winnipeg

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Hey Kevin i tried to email you but I am a computer idiot . On a different note I am looking for the back passenger driver side window moulding for my 1980 442 when they tried to steal the car they tried to pry open the back 1/4 window and damaged the bottom chrome pieces and the side trim between the door and the window if you have anything like this please email at jefferyb@vicinn.com thanks and have a good day . I do have the manuals or I would buy them thanks for your help Jeff from Winnipeg

email sent Jeff.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor