FOR SALE 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass - British Columbia

Trader history (0)

will.s

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2021
BC
1980, 305/th350, shows 75k kms and I would believe that to be accurate. Very little rust. Floors, rockers, trunk, bottoms of doors are all excellent. Rear frame rails are solid. Runs and drives great save for a miss on heavy acceleration. I've replaced all the vacuum lines, new belts, just changed the oil, new oil pressure sender and oil pressure switch. New battery and cables, carb mounting gasket, fuel filter and pump to carb fuel line. 4 new KYB shocks, added a bunch of chassis bracing and a rear sway bar. Vinyl top is tired. Paint and interior are definitely a little sun faded, some of the plastics are a little crunchy and the dash has a few small cracks. I have the original wheels as well as a few boxes of misc parts. Have an extra set of cleaned up rally pack gauges with led bulbs. Car also comes with a set of new Moog 5660/5401 springs and a new G Force dual exhaust crossmember.

Forum price $4950. Have an 8.5" rear from a Grand National available for extra.

Located in Southeast British Columbia. Want to see it go to a good home. Please excuse the dirt/dust, I live at the end of a gravel road.

Lots of pictures here

lrfXRs4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

86LK

G-Body Guru
Jul 23, 2018
looks like good solid bones and a fair price! good luck with the sale!

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor