1980 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - G-T-faux (stuck with it, and can't shake it... like a bad case of herpes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
SR-SB-PA is probably the best class. SME is a 10.0-10.5 class now so you won't get into the bracket. Almost makes more sense to run SR-SB-PA anyways so you get more runs in.

If you didnt see in my thread, the cheapo receiver hitch frame you can probably but at princess auto or whatever canadian version it is works good. Generic trailer lights literally bolt on (holes are already there)

For cruise I would put in a 83+ column with the newer switch that hooks right up to the GM module. Just splice wires. Keep in mind the GM cruise looks for resistance at the taillights, I had issue on mine and had to add resistors for it to see the tailight circuit was there and would shut off when you hit the brakes.

Dragweek should be fun!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
So - I got some unfortunate from my brother yesterday: he's backing out of doing Drag Week with me next year. This throws a real wrench in my plans, not only because we don't get to do another road trip together, but also he is about the only person I trust to wrench with me. Natasha is still encouraging me to plan to go - I am not so sure I want to put the effort in... Maybe I just need to focus on getting the MCSS off the ground (figuratively and literally)?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
My garage monkey with the latest airflow booster. Now I just have to find a filter to fit it... or not.

20180925_161039.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Pssh! Pssh!

psshpssh.jpg

Pardon the contrast... it is bright in there. Leaks checked for and ready to rock.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I totally forgot to mention it is set up with a #52 nitrous jet and a #25 fuel jet. This is smallest I could jet the fuel side down on 58psi fuel pressure with the assortment I have. But, I can go really big - LOL

Depending who you ask or the calculator you use this is a 100-125hp shot.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor