1980 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - G-T-faux (moving on to the little things)

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Stitches are for b*tches.

View attachment 182450

Also Linda Hamilton is hot AF.
Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Electrical Tape, I I keep multiple tubes of superglue. Just opened my thumb up like a hotdog in a microwave too long. Some super glue, and butterflies later that night.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Electrical Tape, I I keep multiple tubes of superglue. Just opened my thumb up like a hotdog in a microwave too long. Some super glue, and butterflies later that night.
Agreed. I'm a big fan of liquid bandaid (superglue with a brush).

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
At the risk of being accused of playing favourites I did a G-body thing today. You can see the modified back cover, I have no idea why I cut it - I am guessing LS swap problems. Also it seems to have had the guts cooked out of the rear bearing.

PXL_20210910_201556269.jpg

One thing is for damn sure, this engine has gone through countless alternators over the last 15 years. It seems like it's Achilles heel.

Under the circumstances getting the alternator swapped out this afternoon is pretty good - considering everything else that is going on.

Reactions: 4 users
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor