1980 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - G-T-faux (stuck with it, and can't shake it... like a bad case of herpes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
PM me your mailing address, I'll send them to you.

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Something about a badass yellow Chevy-powered Poncho doing badass yellow Chevy-powered Poncho things:

Also, it reminds me that I still need a supercharger.

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
After dinner I pulled the wagon out for the first time in a month and got lost driving it around the country side.

For as cool as it is viscerally, it's too damn slow (off the bottle). Or at least it seems that way. There is no real rush off the hit and it doesn't come up on redline nearly as quick as the other cars. It feels like the TBSS past 80 (which hits a wall of air), but nothing like it out of the hole.

I really need to make some decisions about this thing's future. Good isn't good enough. The plan was for a 10.9 - it's nowhere near there.

Unfortunately, Natasha says I have other priorities right now - like making her car fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor