1980 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - G-T-faux (stuck with it, and can't shake it... like a bad case of herpes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
MFer!

Get back to the car and the half-wit landscaping contractors blasted it with grass clippings. It was along the sides, in the rims, tailgate destroyed, and the f*cking roof. Ironically, I had sent an email to the HQ's head SNCO about the matter this morning because my TBSS got smashed with grass a few weeks back. So it looks like I am about to submit an insurance claim for damages; and staying home on Mondays. Sh*tbirds were smirking at me when I left. I am pissed.

20190729_142541_HDR.jpg

To add insult to injury the Schrader valve on my fuel rail cracked under the weight/vibration of the nitrous fuel solenoid. So now it really is parked until I feel like swapping fuel rails.

Just one of those days.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That's crap!!! I had a decently garbage Monday as well. Some genius(this guy lol) left the headlights on in my International all weekend, all 3 batteries were deader than a doornail! Not to mention my Mazda daily is leaking trans fluid all of a sudden which is no bueno!!! Yippee Monday!!!
Hope you get the wagon sorted out.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I swapped the fuel rails the other day but still had a job left to do. I needed to build a support brace for the nitrous system's fuel solenoid.

20190810_171730.jpg

This is one of those ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure situations. Breaking the rail probably could have been avoided if I done this at the outset and not cut a corner.

Now I can drive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
MFer!

Get back to the car and the half-wit landscaping contractors blasted it with grass clippings. It was along the sides, in the rims, tailgate destroyed, and the f*cking roof. Ironically, I had sent an email to the HQ's head SNCO about the matter this morning because my TBSS got smashed with grass a few weeks back. So it looks like I am about to submit an insurance claim for damages; and staying home on Mondays. Sh*tbirds were smirking at me when I left. I am pissed.

View attachment 119534

To add insult to injury the Schrader valve on my fuel rail cracked under the weight/vibration of the nitrous fuel solenoid. So now it really is parked until I feel like swapping fuel rails.

Just one of those days.
Was the car actually damaged or did they just get it dirty? Either way I would be and am pissed.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Was the car actually damaged or did they just get it dirty? Either way I would be and am pissed.

Its been backed into a corner for two weeks, I haven't had a really good chance to look at it. I would have pulled it out today for closer inspection but it has been alternating rain and sun every 30 minutes all day. I have been in contact with the company, but they now seem to be avoiding me. I wonder why?

Plus, I had to fight to repair my weed wacker... which is broken again.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor