1981 Chevrolet Malibu Wagon for sale

Trader history for Malibu81 (0)

Malibu81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2020
Avondale Arizona
I got a 1981 Chevy Malibu Wagon for sale 7k. It's got fresh paint and some 22" irocs. Also has a brand new transmission and stereo system x3 12 inch subs. Nardi steering wheel. Brand new ac system ready to go. First $7000 takes it. I'm located near Phoenix Arizona (602) 515-8186

Attachments

• 20160123_175548-1.jpg
    20160123_175548-1.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: UNGN and fleming442

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Mid-life crisis
More photos, please. Engine, interior. Has the car been in Az the whole time? Fresh paint, and you’re selling it? What’s the 8th digit on the vin tag? That tells us what the factory engine was. Clean title? More details needed for $7K...

Malibu81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2020
Avondale Arizona
More photos, please. Engine, interior. Has the car been in Az the whole time? Fresh paint, and you’re selling it? What’s the 8th digit on the vin tag? That tells us what the factory engine was. Clean title? More details needed for $7K...
It was a factory 1981 V6 station wagon. Restored salvage title due to 25 mph rear end. Come take a look for yourself cars located in Avondale AZ. Or you can give me your number and I can call you.

Thanks

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor