1981 Cutlass 2000 Blazer Rear Disc Swap 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lburston88

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2021
Hey everyone how’s it going! I have an issue here…. So I recently did the blazer setup on my 1981 cutlass. I haven’t done the front yet but I took the original drums off the car and install new 28 spline spindles and the backing plates that hold the rear calipers in place. I also purchased some qa1 coilovers form the the Facebook marketplace as well as the gbody coilover mounting hardware from jeg. My problem started when the coilover was hitting the caliper. Keep in mind I mounted the calipers are mounted on the backside on the rear end. I tried modifying the bracket but that was a fail. I’m here to see if anyone has run into this issue, if so what brackets did anyone of you use.

I will post a picture of the bracket I tried to modify.

Attachments

• 4C76EB12-17C8-46E4-8D04-164A95A28641.jpeg
    4C76EB12-17C8-46E4-8D04-164A95A28641.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor