1981 Malibu classic 2 door value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Clean car, I agree with the 8k, probably 10 to the right buyer. I have a soft soft spot for the color combo, had one the same but with a bench 305/th350 years ago.

Reactions: 1 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
thanks. Don’t think I’m gonna sell it. Fun car to drive. I did take care of it. Just wanted to see where prices are on Good... dont sell,
Good.... dont sell, its definately a keeper, especially in that condition with factory cloth bucket seats and factory center console.

Wish mine was like that, an all vinyl intereor with bench are my least favorite, of course i could always change that over to cloth at any time, but as for the bucket seats and console, that requires welding the proper inner seat brackets, its correct support to the floor board and for the console.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Also, the fact that it is a bucket seat/ console car, that of course makes it more desirable. Glad to see that you're holding on to it and enjoying it. What would you replace it with? You know the car in and out and have a long relationship with it. Like in my case, I've owned mine for 35 yrs. Occasionally, the thought of selling it comes up, but honestly I've owned it too long and have grown too attached to it. I know the day will come, but not today. ;)

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Thanks you. Just seeing where these cars stand now.

thanks. Don’t think I’m gonna sell it. Fun car to drive. I did take care of it. Just wanted to see where prices are on this.
The car is only going to increase in value. Seeing that you’ve had it 25 years already and you maintenance records for that long AND it’s a fun driver - keep it forever. Hopefully someone in your family can keep it until the turn of the next century.

Reactions: 3 users

Toolman78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 1, 2021
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the input. I know she’s not 100 percent but I like to drive it and I know that’s gonna put some wear on it. But I think it’s still a really sharp car. Love to see your guys rides!

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Thanks guys! Really appreciate the input. I know she’s not 100 percent but I like to drive it and I know that’s gonna put some wear on it. But I think it’s still a really sharp car. Love to see your guys rides!
Here ya go... 1979/ZZ4/700r4/3.73posi

Attachments

• 1979 a.JPG
    1979 a.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 1979 d.JPG
    1979 d.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 1979 g.JPG
    1979 g.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 1979 f.JPG
    1979 f.JPG
    418.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor