1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Brougham

Trader history for Iowa1981GrandPrixBourgham (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa1981GrandPrixBourgham

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2020
Boone Iowa
Hello Folks,
I have a 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Bourgham looking for a good home, in pretty good shape, drives, only light rust from garage 80,000 miles, light tan, interiors In very good shape. Boone Iowa.

let me know who’s interested.

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Master Mechanic
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Hello Folks,
I have a 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Bourgham looking for a good home, in pretty good shape, drives, only light rust from garage 80,000 miles, light tan, interiors In very good shape. Boone Iowa.

I am a good home for all Pontiacs. I have $0.00 in hand. Ship it to me and you will be rewarded in the afterlife and have my eternal thanks.

grandamman

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Hello Folks,

Looks good from the 1 picture. I actually like that color combo. You will need to post interior and rear frame rail pictures at a minimum.
How far off of highway 30 are you? I can't get another car, but may be able to look at it quick for someone. I'll be rolling through Boone in a couple of days...

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2020
Boone Iowa
Looks good from the 1 picture. I actually like that color combo. You will need to post interior and rear frame rail pictures at a minimum.
How far off of highway 30 are you? I can't get another car, but may be able to look at it quick for someone. I'll be rolling through Boone in a couple of days...
Thanks,
Helping my in-laws. It’s been garaged for over twenty years. Just got it out and had a oil change and touch up.
Drove it there after a new battery.
i can take any photos you need. Let me know.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2020
Boone Iowa
Thanks,
Helping my in-laws. It’s been garaged for over twenty years. Just got it out and had a oil change and touch up.
Drove it there after a new battery.
i can take any photos you need. Let me know.
2 miles off 30 next to airport. It does need a bit of touch up, but nothing I can find wrong with it. They really did take great care of the car.
i am into older cats myself, but to those who like Pontiacs, I cannot believe it would be a wrong investment.
Telephone ☎ 262-598-4445

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor