1982 Buick Regal

Trader history for Bulzi73524 (0)

B

Bulzi73524

n00b
Jan 17, 2019
82 Regal with a 350/350 setup it has 410 gears b&m shifter Edelbrock 650cfm carb flex fan a/c heat delete bucket seats with console needs to be installed , I have an extra deck lid , I just replaced the doors but I still have the org to go with the car , extra taillights , new visors , new head unit and factory size speakers replaced with kicker ,new steering wheel , tach, brand new bumper fillers in the box never installed , the car is a project but it wouldn't take much to get going again , I lost interest in it and don't have the time to think about whatever extras I have for the car go with it , it will need to be towed . the body is clean , it has a small dent on the right rear lower quarter panel ez fix and underneath it has a small rust repair under the drivers side floor other than that nothing else . im asking $3000 and its slightly neg . please don't come at me with $1500 in won't accept that these cars are coming up and it is clean plus all the parts your getting with it .The car is located on Long Island , I can be reached at 631-383-6346 ask for Chris, Thank you !

Attachments

Reactions: fleming442

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor