BUILD THREAD 1982 Chevy El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
Ok well im going to post the pics of what ive done so far on my project, Im going to call it BrownSugar 3.0 cause I want to use the same colors that my buddy Mel used on his El Co before he changed it completely. hope u guys like it. Note this is a project I've been working on for a few years now so these pics are from a while back the ones that say today are most recent there's been two occasions where I could have gotten this done but I was blessed with an opportunity to buy a home and the second one I don't remember but this is a project that will be completed.

Last edited:

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
82 El Camino.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
break down starts.jpg
this is where I messed up and started taking things apart with out tagging the hardware

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
cleaning begins.jpg
this is where it got intense, brake cleaner wire brushes and elbow grease where in high demand

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Looking good!

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
Upper A-arms.jpg
Lower A-Arms.JPG
Got the A-Arms cleaned up with all new ball joints and bushings.(these where done a while back) But then seen the sphon performance a arms so im in debate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor