New to the forum 3.8 v6 with 1970 Olds 350 swap coming soon
53C2CAE1-D0A1-4CA3-A79C-7F10E0B8B29B.jpeg
F538B663-0B2F-4194-BCA0-FAB4CDAB9A2F.png

Reactions: 3 users

Mike Geepers

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2018
Cen-Cal
Welcome to the forum Cutlass1965. I had a 65 cutlass as a kid, man i regret selling that car. New families will do that to you tho. I like your cutlass , always did like a console shift. My friend had a regal with console shift and a moonroof, Only one i ever saw like that. Glad to hear you are dumping that 3.8 and look forward to your updates. This is my go to for g body questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Good swap choice. Just upgrade the factory peanut cam, probably needs timing gears anyways, nylon goes into the oil pump pickup. Good time to convert to a neoprene rear main seal as well. If it is the high compression 4bbl, it will definitely make more power and run better on 91 or 93 octane. Nice car other than the rust hoarder top.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 1, 2019
Good swap choice. Just upgrade the factory peanut cam, probably needs timing gears anyways, nylon goes into the oil pump pickup. Good time to convert to a neoprene rear main seal as well. If it is the high compression 4bbl, it will definitely make more power and run better on 91 or 93 octane. Nice car other than the rust hoarder top.
Vinyl roof will be coming off very soon and going to completely go thru motor with some new parts

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor