FOR SALE 1982 Malibu Wagon Project

Trader history for 83StreetMachine (0)

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
Hey guys,

I've reluctantly decided to sell what was going to be another project car for my father and myself.

Unfortunately, my father passed away suddenly last December, and I have no where to keep the wagon. It's been a struggle making this decision, but between dealing with his estate and my life, kids and other projects, I have to let it go. I also don't want it to be out in the elements this winter, since she is currently on my trailer.

It's a 1982 Malibu Wagon. We bought it from the estate of the original owner. I have the paperwork. Clean and clear NJ title. The wagon was nearly completely taken apart for restoration. It's an original V8, AC car. Two tone brown/tan exterior with saddle tan interior.

I have everything for the car in my 6x12 enclosed trailer. Everything was bagged and tagged and stored in rubbermaid containers. There tons of extra and duplicates as well.

I just want it to go to someone who will appreciate the car. I really don't want to deal with the Craigslist and FB crowd. So it would be nice if someone on here would like to take it or knows someone who will.

If you live in NJ, transport can be an option and discussed.

I can provide any additional info and pics, just ask.

$1800. This is a roller, so no motor/trans.

Thanks guys!
Ed

IMG_20191103_154131.jpg
IMG_20191103_154143.jpg
IMG_20191103_154122.jpg
IMG_20191103_154112.jpg
IMG_20200228_161456.jpg
IMG_20200228_161503.jpg
IMG_20200228_161514.jpg
IMG_20200228_161741.jpg

IMG_20191103_102615.jpg
IMG_20191103_102607.jpg
IMG_20191103_115921.jpg

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
How much to deliver it to Pittsburgh?

I appreciate your interest, Doug. You're about a 750 mile round trip from me. At this time that's further than I'd be willing to travel. I was hoping to sell this a little closer to home. But I will definitely keep you in mind!

Wow! Looks like a real good starting point for someone. Good luck with the sale. I hope you can find a good caretaker for it.
Thanks man!

nkula

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2020
I appreciate your interest, Doug. You're about a 750 mile round trip from me. At this time that's further than I'd be willing to travel. I was hoping to sell this a little closer to home. But I will definitely keep you in mind!

Thanks man!
damnit dude had i not picked up Judy at the junkyard this one would have been mine. i really hope this goes to a good home it looks like youve done incredible work so far and im a bit jealous and upset with myself for not waiting one more month frankly.

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
damnit dude had i not picked up Judy at the junkyard this one would have been mine. i really hope this goes to a good home it looks like youve done incredible work so far and im a bit jealous and upset with myself for not waiting one more month frankly.

Great deal, distance is a killer for me.

Good luck, should sell fast

Maybe try racingjunk, sometimes people on there aren't as ignorant as the FB/CL patrons

Thanks guys. Just want it to go to a good home.

Nkula, You've been tearing it up on Judy. I can't take any credit on what's done to the car. This is pretty much the way we bought it. But it's a true one owner, unmolested clean car. Little to no rust, super clean interior with a crack free dash and full factory gauges.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK

Nkula, You've been tearing it up on Judy. I can't take any credit on what's done to the car. This is pretty much the way we bought it. But it's a true one owner, unmolested clean car. Little to no rust, super clean interior with a crack free dash and full factory gauges.

You are killing me!

nkula

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2020

Well i certainly am getting more and more green with envy. Man if I wasnt in seattle, or already swimming deep in $$ in parts still in boxes for Judy, you would be my first call. One day she will look as nice as yours! Its gonna take a hot minute from now but i love the work. It will be fun to be able to honestly say i saved her from rusting into the dirt or getting crushed!!!

nkula

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2020
Well i certainly am getting more and more green with envy. Man if I wasnt in seattle, or already swimming deep in $$ in parts still in boxes for Judy, you would be my first call. One day she will look as nice as yours! Its gonna take a hot minute from now but i love the work. It will be fun to be able to honestly say i saved her from rusting into the dirt or getting crushed!!!
***just please nobody tell my wife how much parts cost

Reactions: OldsCutlass
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor