FOR SALE 1982 Malibu Wagon Project

Trader history for 83StreetMachine (0)

Old ElCo Dude

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 20, 2020
Other than the engine and trans how complete is the car ? I'm in North Jersey but not that far north.I.m not sure how to send a PM on here so I can send you my # .

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
Hey man. Thanks for reaching out.

It's entirely complete. I have everything and some extras.

I'll send you a PM. You'll have a red #1 on the little envelope icon on the upper right of your screen.

Thanks!
Ed

Reactions: Old ElCo Dude

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
i have seen this car in person when he first brought it home. Buyer will not be disappointed. car is super nice. i would have grabbed it if i had the space to finish it up.

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
i have seen this car in person when he first brought it home. Buyer will not be disappointed. car is super nice. i would have grabbed it if i had the space to finish it up.
Thanks for the support, Ed!!

Today marks 1 year without my Dad... I sure do so miss that sombich. I can't believe it really... Mileage can be rough I suppose.

The Wagon is still available guys...... I'm still holding out hope for someone on here to give her a good home.

Last edited:
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor