1983 Buick Regal Stolen out of Nashville near deisel college

Status
Not open for further replies.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
I never really paid attention to this section till now but I have a 83 greyish blue Regal that was stolen from me back in February 2009. I filed a police report but there were no leads in finding the car. I was told by Nashville police department that it was towed because I had it parked in a no parking zone. Well when I went to go get the car, the towers had said they never towed a car like what I was explaining. The car was on a trailer dolley that was home made. I parked it in an empty lot because the car jumped the dolley (strap broke) and had flattened the dolley tire and a tire on the car, next to an old furniture store on Trinity Lane thats a self storage now. The building says Castleberry's on it. Ive tryed talking to the owners but never got any of my calls returned. The house next door at the time was empty and i think is now. The last time i seen the car was when i went back to replace the tires. The windows were busted out, my system was stolen and the head and taillights were busted out. It had Kentucky tags on it and is a factory moon roof car. Power everything. I think it was originally a 4.1 car but i put a 307 in it. If anyone living in Nashville knows anything or has seen this car please lmk asap as i want it back. Ive been looking for the last 4 going on 5 years for this car and have turned up nothing. Below is a pic of what the car looked like. Im a try and get more information posted, like vin number, tag number, etc. the only difference in this picture is that the tires were Tiger Paw's with the white letters out on the same rims. I do remember the odometer saying that it had 46,000 miles on it. Oh and the windshield was spidered in the upper passenger side corner. Any info, please lmk. Thank you.

Attachments

• 10114918_2008519542481.JPG
    10114918_2008519542481.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 547
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor