1983 Cutlass Supreme/ solid southern car no rust

Trader history for Kra5379 (0)

Kra5379

Kra5379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 30, 2019
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham, all original (except hood), 3.8L V6, 3 speed automatic (TH350), approximately 86,000 miles, originally purchased in and spent it's whole life in Tennessee until June 2015, has been in Michigan the last 4 years but has never seen snow or road salt. Alot of paperwork with it to tell it's life story beginning with the original purchase receipt (August 3, 1983) past appraisal, service records, and more. This car is as solid as they come especially for the price, as you can see from the pictures there is no type of rust or rot underneath the car, all the original brake and fuel lines are still installed and in perfect condition, has the Olds Rally wheels on it and also comes with the original steel wheels with all 4 wire hubcaps, hubcap locks and key, new vinyl top and headliner, it does have some flaws. The biggest being a past repair to the driver side quarter panel which was done horribly, however im sure a decent body/paint guy could fix it properly without much trouble. Im happy to go into detail regarding everything that may or may not be important depending on what exactly is planned for the car with anyone who has serious interest in it, but regardless of what plans you may have whether it's building a good solid street/strip car, or leaving the original V6 in and just using it as a summer/weekend cruiser you will not find a better, more solid and rust-free G-Body, that needs such minimal work to get where you want to be. While also having a good amount of documentation to show that the car is everything it's advertised to be. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY $3500.00

Attachments

S

Smiley

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2007
Columbus,Ohio
More pictures would be nice.
possibly of the interior, quarter panel and engine compartment.
Where exactly in Michigan.
Thanks

Kra5379

Kra5379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 30, 2019
More pictures would be nice.
possibly of the interior, quarter panel and engine compartment.
Where exactly in Michigan.
Thanks
Yes I plan to get some more pictures up, those were originally taken just for posting on Craigslist and the Letgo app where possible buyers would be local and able to shoot over and see it themselves.Unfortunately, it seems like the only people who respond on those, never seem to be serious or show up anyway. Im in Macomb county, just under 5 miles north of the east side of Detroit.

Last edited:
lilbowtie

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Looks to be a great solid car - hope you have better luck selling up here than I have.

J

JaxCutlass350

n00b
Feb 17, 2017
I live in Michigan and I am seriously interested. Is she still for sale?

Kra5379

Kra5379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 30, 2019
Yes it's still available, other than posting it here I haven't been actively listing it for sale anywhere, just doing some small maintenance stuff here and there. But im currently in an apartment with no type of enclosed parking so I'm not going to be able to build it the way I planned when I bought it, and sadly it's probably just a matter of time before someone tries to steal it so it definitely needs to be sold

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor