1983 Malibu Wagon Roller

Trader history for Skinitbacjac (0)

Skinitbacjac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2020
Douglasville Georgia
Background on this car is...I purchased from the original owner around 1993. I painted it, installed a nice stereo, Corvette rally’s and new exhaust, and used it as my daily driver until 1997 when I sold it. I bought it back rolling from the same guy in March this year (23 years later), with the intention of sticking a motor in it. Only reason I’m thinking about selling again is I’ve found an El Camino that I’d like to have. The paint on the car needs work, but could be spotted and re-cleared. Jambs are still perfect, and the factory interior still looks amazing. There’s NO rust in the car. Has been in Georgia all its life. Rally’s in the pics don’t go with the car. Asking $3550

Attachments

• 78631DB6-D125-4A72-B2DB-46FCD1829CB0.jpeg
    78631DB6-D125-4A72-B2DB-46FCD1829CB0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • E6D7D8C5-AF3E-4341-B6F4-EFF94F9CD2C7.jpeg
    E6D7D8C5-AF3E-4341-B6F4-EFF94F9CD2C7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • 7E5AB463-8282-4410-878C-7C7E71733C3E.jpeg
    7E5AB463-8282-4410-878C-7C7E71733C3E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 1102D43B-26E2-47C3-956A-CB620BC00B20.jpeg
    1102D43B-26E2-47C3-956A-CB620BC00B20.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68

Doug Chahoy

Royal Smart Person
Nov 21, 2016
Now why would I pay that price when the one on Facebook the other day came with rotted floors frame and a bad engine for the same price. LOL X 10 I just wish it wasn’t to far from Pittsburgh. Nice car.

Skinitbacjac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2020
Douglasville Georgia
Now why would I pay that price when the one on Facebook the other day came with rotted floors frame and a bad engine for the same price. LOL X 10 I just wish it wasn’t to far from Pittsburgh. Nice car.
Thanks Doug! Hoping to head to North Carolina Monday with my trailer to look at the El Camino I mentioned in my ad. You want me to load up the wagon and meet you somewhere? Would be better than driving to Atlanta! Ha!

Skinitbacjac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2020
Douglasville Georgia
Background on this car is...I purchased from the original owner around 1993. I painted it, installed a nice stereo, Corvette rally’s and new exhaust, and used it as my daily driver until 1997 when I sold it. I bought it back rolling from the same guy in March this year (23 years later), with the intention of sticking a motor in it. Only reason I’m thinking about selling again is I’ve found an El Camino that I’d like to have. The paint on the car needs work, but could be spotted and re-cleared. Jambs are still perfect, and the factory interior still looks amazing. There’s NO rust in the car. Has been in Georgia all its life. Rally’s in the pics don’t go with the car.
Background on this car is...I purchased from the original owner around 1993. I painted it, installed a nice stereo, Corvette rally’s and new exhaust, and used it as my daily driver until 1997 when I sold it. I bought it back rolling from the same guy in March this year (23 years later), with the intention of sticking a motor in it. Only reason I’m thinking about selling again is I’ve found an El Camino that I’d like to have. The paint on the car needs work, but could be spotted and re-cleared. Jambs are still perfect, and the factory interior still looks amazing. There’s NO rust in the car. Has been in Georgia all its life. Rally’s in the pics don’t go with the car. Asking $3550
Unfortunately I jumped the gun on advertising my car, and at least for now I’m going to hang on to it. The El Camino I was interested in isn’t going to happen. I apologize, and didn’t intend to mislead anyone.

eil

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2016
Unfortunately I jumped the gun on advertising my car, and at least for now I’m going to hang on to it. The El Camino I was interested in isn’t going to happen. I apologize, and didn’t intend to mislead anyone.
Emil in central Jersey. Came across your ad before your change of circumstances. Feel free to contact me re: sale if and when interested. No interest in engine and transmission condition. I have a 69 Kingswood fac. 4-speed, and a 95 Caprice Classic Wagon so you can see I have a wagon issue! Call anytime 908-507-3032

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor