1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan LS Turbo Build

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I think any higher and it won't drain back from the turbo. Usually people drain to the pan, but I thought this would work.
Be happy you didn't buy the Holley 302-3 pan with the drains expecting them to be useful on a G body. You also could drain back to the truck pan oil sensor port, it's a pretty common metric thread.

It will work, you just need a 90° instead of a straight.... View attachment 103421
Much like an Instagram "model", any excuse to post a pic of that gorgeous thing. 😍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Be happy you didn't buy the Holley 302-3 pan with the drains expecting them to be useful on a G body. You also could drain back to the truck pan oil sensor port, it's a pretty common metric thread.

Much like an Instagram "model", any excuse to post a pic of that gorgeous thing. 😍😆

Hey if you got it, flaunt it ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago

I have a cts-v pan and thought about using the oil level sensor port and in was told I couldn't use that because it was too high or something like that.

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I have a cts-v pan and thought about using the oil level sensor port and in was told I couldn't use that because it was too high or something like that.
Interesting, seems like it would work to me. I could be totally wrong though. I might have to look into it myself.

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
Weld on. I can't take credit though. I bought an ICT billet one. If one drain is good, two must be better, :sneaky:.... View attachment 103425
I just emailed ICT Billet about purchasing the fitting separately since it's not listed on their site and they do sell it as a phone in order for $7.99!

Just some food for thought!

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Well if one is good, two must be better (Walbro 450 E-85 pumps):
IMG_2751.JPG IMG_2750.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor