1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass w/ Buckets & Console

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Trade' started by QS442, May 5, 2017.

1. QS442

QS442 Greasemonkey

Here is one of the olds that I will be selling to downsize cars and parts. It's a 1983 Olds Cutlass. V6, runs but engine is knocking, so car needs engine replacement or work. Currently tagged in DE till Jan.2018, Body in fair shape, has a vinyl top that would need replacing ( I have parts for top removal conversion) has small areas of surface rust and needs patching in trunk (I have a parts car where trunk pieces can be cut from). Car has manual seats and doors. Interior presents good. Deep maple color (same as 83/84 Hurst Olds), no rips in door panels, has console/floor shift and bucket seats. NO CRACKS on dash. Chevy rally rims will not be included . Car will be sold with olds rally rims.

Was going to part out and keep parts for my H/O and other projects but this is the first of 2 cars that I will be offering whole before I start to part out. Nice easy project if you have an engine.

$2000 obo

Attached Files:

#1 QS442, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. QS442

QS442 Greasemonkey

more

Attached Files:

3. QS442

QS442 Greasemonkey

Offering for best reasonable offer before being parted out in June.