1983 Regal Seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJNJ201

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 9, 2021
Hello guys, new to the forum here. I recently picked up a 1983 Regal, which has been worked up quite a bit and I will be continuing to do some work on it and slowly restore what needs to be restored. It is in otherwise great shape, but the front seats are kind of shot. Im looking to replace them with a nice set of black seats, and was wondering what aftermarket options are available in terms of something that can bolt in and fit, even if from another vehicle. They are currently the burgundy bucket seats ( not bench )

I would even consider a nice set of seat covers temporarily if anybody knows a nice fitting set! Thanks!

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Hello guys, new to the forum here. I recently picked up a 1983 Regal, which has been worked up quite a bit and I will be continuing to do some work on it and slowly restore what needs to be restored. It is in otherwise great shape, but the front seats are kind of shot. Im looking to replace them with a nice set of black seats, and was wondering what aftermarket options are available in terms of something that can bolt in and fit, even if from another vehicle. They are currently the burgundy bucket seats ( not bench )

I would even consider a nice set of seat covers temporarily if anybody knows a nice fitting set! Thanks!
WELCOME!! Well, most any buckets will work, its just how much fabrication your willing or want to do. I like keeping things stock myself.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I don't know what your budget is but for a new aftermarket bucket seat IMO the Scat Pro Car Elite are affordable and would look good in a GBody.

1612913454307.png

Reactions: 3 users

PJNJ201

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 9, 2021
I don't know what your budget is but for a new aftermarket bucket seat IMO the Scat Pro Car Elite are affordable and would look good in a GBody.

View attachment 168266
Wow, I like that a lot. You have these in yours? How was the install if so? Thanks!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Wow, I like that a lot. You have these in yours? How was the install if so? Thanks!
I actually have Cerullo buckets (a similar style) in my Monte but is was pretty easy to fab up some brackets and mount them to Gbody power tracks.

IMG_2136.JPG

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada

I put a set of the Scat/Procar Elite seats in my Monte and really like them.
I bought them with their brackets for a simple bolt in.
I had the rear seat reupholstered to match the fronts.
Both seats in July 2013 010 (2016_04_18 13_36_38 UTC).JPG
Rear Seat 007 (2016_04_18 13_36_38 UTC).JPG

Guy

Malibu Frank

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 20, 2021
You can try Dixie Restoration Depot.com, they have Regal bucket seat covers in original style!

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
InjectedCutty just put those seats in his car in February. Post #140-top right corner of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor