Master Mechanic
Feb 13, 2018
Arizona
pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
That's a $500 parts car at the best. Not running & as smashed windshield header that is not a cheap fix to get back on the road.

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
That's a $500 parts car at the best. Not running & as smashed windshield header that is not a cheap fix to get back on the road.
Agree completely. The only saving grace, if a life long Arizona car, is it looks rust free, also looks straight other than the hood and roof. Perfect LS or Buick 350 swap car.

azmusclecar

azmusclecar

Master Mechanic
Feb 13, 2018
Arizona
Sound advice always saves someone from making a bad decision. I thought it may be a bargain so you see what little I know.

azmusclecar

azmusclecar

Master Mechanic
Feb 13, 2018
Arizona
Agree completely. The only saving grace, if a life long Arizona car, is it looks rust free, also looks straight other than the hood and roof. Perfect LS or Buick 350 swap car.
I thought maybe someone could part it out. I can't since my space is limited and my HOA frowns on any one enjoying their property to be used
for hobby. Out of sight makes the HOA happy..............it's all part of us all getting along with more rules and regulations because others fail to.

pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
I can't since my space is limited and my HOA frowns on any one enjoying their property to be used
for hobby.
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):poop:
I still can't figure out how a HOA has more power/regulations than the local governments. You pay the morgage, taxes, repairs/up keep, utilies, but god forbid if the shade of green on for the trim, the shape of the windows in your front door, what kind a bush/fence/plant you chose "offends" a board member the send you letters, fine you, foreclose on your house cause you won't pay the BS fine. I rather deal with the "trash" living next door than that.

1evilregal

1evilregal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
think the car looks ripe for a t-top conversion..... alot of us have done rust repair that's worse off than that....

Donovan, I think we just found you next rescue victim!