1984 Turbo Regal registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot air 84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2016
Last year, I decided to start down a path to creating a Registry for all 5,401 1984 Turbo Regals, when I realized that the only registry in existence for turbo Regals was the GNX registry.

I am still in the data gathering phase and have tracked down 170+ rides across the GN, T-Type and WH1 T models.

I primarily track as many related GN and T-Type Facebook pages as I can and periodically canvass web rings I have joined since I bought my 84 GN in Oct '88..

If you own a 1984 turbo Regal or know someone who does, please consider, or ask them to consider, joining the registry by writing to me at [email protected] and I will share more details on what I am trying to accomplish.

Phil Errett
84 Canadian GN owner since Oct '88
[email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor