1985 Brake Proportioning Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Does anyone know if you can buy a new good quality brake proportioning valve for 1985 442 factory disk/drum set up. I would like one that is a direct replacement on the frame.

Reactions: 1 user

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I ordered a replacement, if it is not a direct fit I will send it back and call you. thanks.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Which one did you order?
Did it fit and work?
I ordered this one.
eBay item number:
I can't figure out how to copy the ebay page. It is a direct fit but I had a shop install it so I can not tell you if the wiring connection is correct. They said it is connected but I need to verify as it did not solve my brake problem completely, they also changed my MC at the same time so the light does not come on anymore but the brakes are not perfect.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I ordered this one.
eBay item number:
I can't figure out how to copy the ebay page. It is a direct fit but I had a shop install it so I can not tell you if the wiring connection is correct. They said it is connected but I need to verify as it did not solve my brake problem completely, they also changed my MC at the same time so the light does not come on anymore but the brakes are not perfect.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1978-1988-GM...NING-VALVE-replaces-GM-25509419-/141162216343

79wagonator

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
Long Island, NY
I ordered this one.
eBay item number:
Thanks for the response. Thats the one another member had said they ordered in my thread i posted.
You must have some other issues maybe. Whats not perfect about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor