1985 Caballero Amarillo Badging wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl Hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2015
Hello,
I recently bought an 85 Caballero Amarillo edition. The body and paint are in great shape, but I'm missing some body badging and a piece for the dash. Basically, I need 2 Caballero badges for the back sides. The Amarillo badge is missing on the front passenger dash. Can anyone tell me where I can find these or point me in the right direction?
Thanks for any help,

EH

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I think your going to have to keep a close watch on ebay. The GMC stuff is very hard to find and of course nobody is reproducing anything like the pieces your are looking for. Maybe someone here will have a lead for you....

With careful watching you will turn something up...I was trying for a couple years to buy a Caballero project and I was able to find a nice pair of bedside moldings...

m8Th4B.jpg

I did not get the Caballero project and these emblems have been sold.

Earl Hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2015
I think your going to have to keep a close watch on ebay. The GMC stuff is very hard to find and of course nobody is reproducing anything like the pieces your are looking for. Maybe someone here will have a lead for you....

With careful watching you will turn something up...I was trying for a couple years to buy a Caballero project and I was able to find a nice pair of bedside moldings...

m8Th4B.jpg

I did not get the Caballero project and these emblems have been sold.

About how much did you get for them if you don't mind?
I just found a lot of Caballero badging on ebay. They wanted $500 for 7 pieces...
Wow! That's way out of my league. I need a new digital dash before I need the emblems.
Thanks for the help, I'm going to keep an eye on ebay!
EH

bubbameano

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2015
Florida
yes they are very expensive ! People know they are hard to find & jack up the price !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor