1985 Cutlass SBC w/350TH trans. shifter cable bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick48195

Apprentice
May 21, 2009
I have a 1985 Cutlass with a 350TH trans and stock floor shifter and would like to know what others have done for a shifter cable bracket, Every aftermarket bracket I have found does not fit, The bracket bolts onto the side of trans pan

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
You need the one that holds the cable to the trans?

I wonder if hurst or B&M will sell just that bracket for the th350, call them & check it out

Also it's just a cable so as long as it's held stationary with the correct length you can bolt it wherever with a clamp, underneath the floor pan, on the crossmember...

rick48195

Apprentice
May 21, 2009
Yes that was my first thought but, did GM ever make a G-body with a 350TH trans and floor shift like my 85 cutty floor shift, I don't think they did.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
rick48195 said:
Yes that was my first thought but, did GM ever make a G-body with a 350TH trans and floor shift like my 85 cutty floor shift, I don't think they did.

There is one in the junk yard by me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor