1986 cutlass sedan front nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2020
Hey there new to the page , currently working on a 1986 cutlass sedan. Finding front clip parts are tough , and I do like the look of the 2 door cutlass front clips better. Anyone know if I’m going way too far into fabrication to make that work? Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Hey there new to the page , currently working on a 1986 cutlass sedan. Finding front clip parts are tough , and I do like the look of the 2 door cutlass front clips better. Anyone know if I’m going way too far into fabrication to make that work? Thanks
What’s up Yeg_scrapin! So I’m no expert, but from what most of the members on here have mentioned and my own research with others, we would have to change fenders, hood in order for the front clip/header to work. I have an 85 4 door myself.

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah I wouldn’t mind staying with the front clip but it’s been proving easier to find 2 door cutlass parts. I’m just wondering if the fenders would directly swap over , looks like it would be more like fabricating the 2 and 4 door fenders but a 4 door with the 2 door nose cone and fenders would look pretty good.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
they won't change over... angles and length are different...

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor