BUILD THREAD 1986 cutlass supreme brougham 2 door "Godzilla" the anti Ls movement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
KIMG0558.JPG

Dngrous

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2016
Pics of the Taurus seats?? I'm liking that idea, never have liked bench seats.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Oh something handy I found that I forgot I had was a spare drive shaft. When i installed the th350 I just used the shaft from the Malibu as my OE shaft needed a u joint . Have the original in the trunk so when I get ready to have it shortened I'll have less down time :)

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
So as the th350 with be the first auto trans I rebuild I kinda wanted to run an SBC to break it in plus give me a bit more time to hunt BBC parts. Brother stopped by to bs and ended up giving me the old 350 from his iroc. I'm gonna throw new bearings, can, oil pump and my old 327 heads on it and play with it till I get more of what I need for the bbc

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor