-Gonz

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Oh, you weren't kidding! :D

When you said Dash, I assumed the speedo/gauges, not the Entire Thing... lol

Those door panels look nice. I kinda like the brougham door panels as they pull the wood grain into the doors and the pull handle instead of the molding looking panels I have (Sig Pic, if you're curious).

I can't really tell from the pics, is that the light grey interior or light blue? Power Windows and Power Lock Controls? I have the light grey interior, and if those happen to be light grey, we might talk turkey on those..

I DEFINITELY WANT the "Grand Prix" Emblems off of both the doors.

And on the "probably not, but check anyway" category, see if that ECM is a 1228079 since its just sitting there in plain view..

Thanks!

-Gonz
It's 1227169

1evilregal

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
price w/ shipping on the lower grille inserts to 27249? can you also give me quote on the entire grill w/ shipping to same zip? gotta see how the wallet/wife has to say... :LOL:

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
price w/ shipping on the lower grille inserts to 27249? can you also give me quote on the entire grill w/ shipping to same zip? gotta see how the wallet/wife has to say... :LOL:
I sent you a pm and a pic. Are you still interested?

1evilregal

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Sorry, had some things happen around here and completely forgot... the lower left is the one that I really need, but if the entire grille is in good shape, I’d be interested in all 3 pieces.

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Sorry, had some things happen around here and completely forgot... the lower left is the one that I really need, but if the entire grille is in good shape, I’d be interested in all 3 pieces.

I sent you pics of the one that is chipped. I just need to know if it's acceptable.

1evilregal

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Pm sent

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor