1986 GP parts car

Trader history for pontiac guy (0)

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Sure. The frame is perfect Texas quality. I'll saw it off where you need or you can have it shipped up as a roller. There's a couple guys here advertising car shipping. I'll be glad to look into that for you. Could probably ship it naked thru Fastenal or some such. Let me know what you want to do. I'm going to Michigan tomorrow and I'll be back on the 27th. On a side note the doors and quarters are rust free too. Just in case you need them.

Pc3

Pc3

Greasemonkey
Nov 17, 2019
Conn.
Sure. The frame is perfect Texas quality. I'll saw it off where you need or you can have it shipped up as a roller. There's a couple guys here advertising car shipping. I'll be glad to look into that for you. Could probably ship it naked thru Fastenal or some such. Let me know what you want to do. I'm going to Michigan tomorrow and I'll be back on the 27th. On a side note the doors and quarters are rust free too. Just in case you need them.
Just need the rails. I'll pm u

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Let's say $25. You know the shipping will be ridiculous right? I have a guy who claims to be interested in the interior but seems flakey. If you want it, I'll give him a day or two to come thru or it's yours.

pontiac guy

pontiac guy

Greasemonkey
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
I remember them being undamaged. I dropped the car off at my warehouse because no one wanted parts and I didn't have the heart to crush it. I'll have to go look and bring it home. Say $20 for the pair plus shipping. Do you need anything else? It only got a temporary reprieve from the crusher. When my other projects hit a lull, it's going across the scales. So maybe about a month and it's soup cans.

383_GrandPrix

383_GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
That's the only thing I can think of that's small enough to be worth shipping across the country.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor