1986 Oldsmobile 442 BEZEL, Rear View Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio

Apprentice
Aug 23, 2012
Morning... Anyone know the part number for the passenger door mirror remote bezel on the dash. (grey) Thanks

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Why yes. Yes I do. It's GM p/n 559434. Discontinued from GM for almost 25 years now.

However, if you were lucky enough to find a new one, it is not grey. It is blue. The caveat is that nearly all interior parts for G-body Olds came in dark blue. Rarely did you get the chance to buy the right color over the counter. Early on you could get some parts the color you needed, but later, it was all blue. Luckily it's an easy fix. You simply repaint the color section the color you want. On the escutcheon it's just the outer edge that needs repainting as the center section is black.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Why yes. Yes I do. It's GM p/n 559434. Discontinued from GM for almost 25 years now.

However, if you were lucky enough to find a new one, it is not grey. It is blue. The caveat is that nearly all interior parts for G-body Olds came in dark blue. Rarely did you get the chance to buy the right color over the counter. Early on you could get some parts the color you needed, but later, it was all blue. Luckily it's an easy fix. You simply repaint the color section the color you want. On the escutcheon it's just the outer edge that needs repainting as the center section is black.
The NOS bezel I have is bare metal where the dash color would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor