1986 oldsmobile hose lines? Vacuum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambam916

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2018
Not sure whats the deal with these hoses but there worn down and i cant figure out where they go from here

Cambam916

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2018

Attachments

• 20181221_154931.jpg
    20181221_154931.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 311

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
This may help. It's from an 87 CSM. Not sure if it's the same as 86 but I'm betting so. It appears it's part of the ILC solenoid vacuum hose thingie. one side goes to the ILC controls (anti diesel solenoid) and the other side goes to a vacuum source originating at the intake. I don't have an ILC on the VIN 9 cars, so I couldn't even tell you what to look for. Maybe someone familiar with the ILC setup can give you more details.

ILC vacuum hose 87 Cutlass.jpg

Cambam916

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you guys. My vacuume lines are all back together in the proper way put my new oxygen sensor and map sensor in and no more check engine light

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor