Fiero8.jpg

Fiero9.jpg

Fiero10.jpg

Fiero11.jpg

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
What a bitchin' Fiero. I like it. Probably one of the best looking Fieros I've ever seen. 8)

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Are you leaving the 2.8 in it or is there a swap in mind? You can put just about anything under the sun into those....for a price that is!

86 maroon gp 2+2

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2010
Oxford, MI
I think I'm going to leave the 2.8 in while I save enough to get another gbody. Then when I build my next gbody up I'll do the swap of either a 3800 supercharged motor (not sure what series yet) or a cadilac northstar. Thanks for the compliments guys much appreciated. I've tried pennocks fiero forum but they are not as nice or inviting as you guys are, plus they are more about chopping up the car and I don't have skill to do what they can. The 1976 nova is my brothers first car and he got it when he was 18 while we were out in New jersey. So that would have been about 2003-2004 period. It still has the original 305 but the top end has been reconditioned with new gaskets and has been built, paired up with it is a 350tt which has also been rebuilt. Its starting to rust but I couldn't tell you how bad the undercarriage is, I get on my brother every once in awhile before it comes to a disaster. Knowing my brother he just thinks its gonna be alright, he had gotten into an accident with it in late 2008 and because he was cheap at the time he just used wood to fix it. I shake my head every time I see it and also look up front clips to replace his but again he never wants to listen :blam:

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
2.8 huh? Looks good. I'm undergoing souping up a 3.4 v6 and was considering using the fiero intake manifold rather than the stock one but reconsidered. Are goal is 250 Horsepower and very streetable so no large cam or high compression. Are you on 60degreev6? It seems like a decent forum, thinking about joining to show off my 94 cutlass ciera 3.1.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Once again, I had a friend that owned one of those about 10 years ago. We kept hearing a rattling sound and finally figured out it was the catalytic converter. Also, keep in mind the car really wouldn't rev much past 4k. We cut that converter off, replaced it was a straight pipe and holy sh*t....it was a completely different car. You could get that thing sideways in 3 gears without much effort.

I couldn't imagine what one of these would do with some real power in them.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Fiero Jon is a great guy to deal with! http://www.fieroservice.com/

I bought a new '85 GT with manual transmission and all the bells and whistles including head rest stereo speakers on both sides. Loved that car and bear in mind in '85 it was roughly equal in performance to a TPI Trans Am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor