1986 Pontiac Grand Prix

Trader history for pretentious_pontiac (0)

pretentious_pontiac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2021
Alright it pains me to do this but I think it’s time to let go. This is my 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix brougham with a 350 sbc, K1105 summit cam, Holley sniper efi, mild built 200R4 from monster transmissions and a lot of extra parts. It is not perfect and will need some love. The drivers side quarter was hit bad and has a back yard job done to it. The bottom of the doors have just started to rust but not unfixable. The tires are old but still hold air. It does run but not the best and the engine is leaking oil and coolant. It will need a good refresh. The driver seat mechanism is broken but it still is drive able. The interior is in good shape and I have the original radio in a box. Dash has no cracks and headliner is up. The vinyl roof has cracks in it but it’s not flying off. I don’t really know what it’s worth because I got it over 10 years ago and put a lot of work in but I’m not expecting to get it out of it. Shoot me an offer or possibly a trade with cash on top. I’ll consider anything fun for a trade. I also have more pictures and can take more if requested.
8DFB0E5A-6943-44A1-9E57-2CE4C6B49B08.jpeg
18B351E9-F9D3-4E71-8E94-134226CBF528.jpeg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor