1987 cutlass console

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeolds72

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2020
Does anyone know if they do a reproduction of top layer on a 1987 cutlass center console . I cant find a use one or a new one and when i bought the car it was destroy.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You're talking about the plastic piece insert with the console compartment or the foam top section?

Used one on ebay. NOT cheap. No idea about condition, etc. as it's not mine.

joeolds72

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2020
You're talking about the plastic piece insert with the console compartment or the foam top section?

Used one on ebay. NOT cheap. No idea about condition, etc. as it's not mine.

both the foam and plastic insert with compartment. I bought the other pieces reproduction new looks great.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
both the foam and plastic insert with compartment. I bought the other pieces reproduction new looks great.
The one on ebay looks like a decent option and could be cleaned up. Even back in the 80's and 90's these were hard to find in the junk yard in one piece and with the chrome plating intact. When they were still available from GM I bought NOS console parts (very expensive) and still have them in the box.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
The one on ebay looks like a decent option and could be cleaned up. Even back in the 80's and 90's these were hard to find in the junk yard in one piece and with the chrome plating intact. When they were still available from GM I bought NOS console parts (very expensive) and still have them in the box.
You could retire. That's almost cashing a lottery ticket. Of course, I'm waiting for 69hurstolds estate sale......... it'll be worth it

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Wait, wtf? I'm not planning on being dead just YET! Or any time soon. :LOL: (I gotta rewrite my will....)
It's OK, we don't want you to die either. Although, maybe fleming442 can convince your wife to have you committed juuuuust long enough to be appointed guardian and hold a little sale? Hmm, maybe? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor