1987 cutlass console

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeolds72

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2020
Does anyone know if they do a reproduction of top layer on a 1987 cutlass center console . I cant find a use one or a new one and when i bought the car it was destroy.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It's OK, we don't want you to die either. Although, maybe fleming442 can convince your wife to have you committed juuuuust long enough to be appointed guardian and hold a little sale? Hmm, maybe? ;)
Don't tempt her. She's been wanting me to thin the herd for quite a while now.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Don't tempt her. She's been wanting me to thin the herd for quite a while now.
Well, you do need room to park a new Cadillac suv for her in. I'm sure when the electric starts running out it's time for another trade in... every 2-3 yrs right?

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
that's not gonna be a "little"sale btw..
It can be... only thing I'm worried about is the blue 442 ;)

I used to have a moonroof, dark blue on blue 87, all original but stolen and parted out. Was nothing left.

One day I will replace it, but not with something ragged out, beat on, or cut up and modified.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Note to self: This Monday, order 26" rims and tiger fur interior fabric for the 87 and a landau top kit...
Sorry, tiger fur is no longer available we use ostrich and gator now.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Note to self: This Monday, order 26" rims and tiger fur interior fabric for the 87 and a landau top kit...
More fodder for our commitment/insanity requiring guardianship paperwork. fleming442 are you ready to work on his wife? Maybe we can guarantee her enough sale proceed for another nice brandy new cadillac?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Ooooo I hope the top matches the interior too🤣
At your age you should know the curtains don't always match the carpet... then again, that's more apt for the ladies, many of which opt for bare hardwoods these days so...

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor