1987 Cutlass Supreme :Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Hello im Fairly new to these fourms ive been lurking and asking qeusitons but i finally decided i found the car i wanna buy. The car will be my first im 18 years old and ive always wanted a Gbody well with out further ado here she is :}. The Car is Super clean was owned by a old Guy who drove it very littel , only 51 000 Km's ! its only a 3.8 l v6 but im happy.

Cutlass.jpg

Lorenzo

Master Mechanic
Mar 28, 2012
Milton Ontario
Re: First Car Just got it Today !

Nice car! Im 17 and drive an 86 Monte Carlo ! Love these G Bodys! Im in Milton Ontario so were not far apart :)

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Re: First Car Just got it Today !

ill post more pictures once i trailler her home this wensday , you cant tell from the picture but the car looks like it just came of the GM line underneath is just i cant even explain , I went to check the frame rails underneath and i just frooze for a sec the car never seen winter it was spotless no rust even underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor