1987 El Camino Hood. For Something?

Trader history (0)

SIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2022
Murder City
Hello,

I'm not even sure what kind of hood this is, but it's on my 1987 El Camino.
I'm looking for a Glass Bolt on hood, with or without a small 2" to 4"cowl .

Trades? Sale? No Shipping.
48044 Michigan.
IMG_4186.jpg
IMG_4187.jpg
IMG_4185.jpg
IMG_4184.jpg
IMG_4183.jpg

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
that's not a ChooChoo customs hood is it?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

SIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2022
Murder City
looks like an add on, can remember the name of the place that went out of business that made them. Is it fiberglass or a flexible polyurethane material?
It does not appear to glass, but I can't get under it really. It looks to me like someone just started adding parts to this car. Bed Rails, Lower Front Bumper , Ralley Wheels. etcc...

Ugly1

G-Body Guru
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
May be a added bolted scoop. You can get aftermarket. Biggest thing is if the main hood section is steel/aluminum/or fiberglass. I don’t think it would be aluminum as that was mostly Olds. Without numbers to match it to a Choo-Choo it’s another hood with a scoop. Not to say if I was closer I would pick it up. Looks very clean! And it fits Malibu’s

Reactions: 1 user

SIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2022
Murder City
May be a added bolted scoop. You can get aftermarket. Biggest thing is if the main hood section is steel/aluminum/or fiberglass. I don’t think it would be aluminum as that was mostly Olds. Without numbers to match it to a Choo-Choo it’s another hood with a scoop. Not to say if I was closer I would pick it up. Looks very clean! And it fits Malibu’s
Could have been.. I know it's not Steel or Aluminum. All the under hood padding is in really good condition so I do not want to rip it off just to look.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor