442 1987 for sale (carsforsale.com Stock # C162358L1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMES L EUBANK

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2018
CLARKSBURG, WV
So, I'm looking for a daily driver/parts car. I currently have a 1987 Olds 442 black w/t-tops and grey interior. While I'm looking around online, I see the same year, make, model vehicle that I have without t-tops. This would make a great daily driver with a little work. But, the listing says the car is in Lebanon, Ohio and the site has the vehicle listed through some trade site called TradeNet through carsforsale.com (see attachment). My question is has anyone seen this or checked on this vehicle? It's a little rough, but wanted to get some opinions on the validity of this sale and the price considering its condition. All opinions or information on this vehicle would help. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1987 442_carsforsale.pdf
    440.5 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor