1987 grand national bucket lower seat track covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrotunda

n00b
Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone have a diagram of how the front bucket lower seat track covers actually mount? I have them but can't figure out exactly how they fit

Thanks.

383_StealthRam

Greasemonkey
Dec 29, 2016
I'm guessing it's not all that different from the buckets on my 87 Olds? They're just held in by some phillips head screws at the front and back of the metal seat tracks. The outer (closest to the doors) trim pieces go from the front to the back outer tracks, while the inner (closest to the transmission tunnel) trim pieces are separate and attach to the front and back of the metal seat tracks.

Mine look like the pic labeled "ELECTRIC 6-WAY ADJ." below. My driver side has the power seat switch mounted in that outer trim piece #10.

HTH.

IMG_20220621_011729572_HDR.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor