1987 Monte Carlo LS

Trader history for msharkf2 (0)

M

msharkf2

n00b
Jun 13, 2014
I have for sale my 1987 Monte Carlo LS for sale. This is the proverbial old lady car. It is a 4.3 V6 with only 19,300 miles on it. It is grey with burgandy cloth bench seat. Only options are tilt wheel and rear defogger. I was going to do a SBC swap but cant pull myself to do it. I also have a nice SBC built (bowtie block, forged bottom end, hydraulic roller and canfield ported heads) turbo 400 with good stuff in it, like hardened input shaft and billet front drum along with an 8.5 GN rear. Also have other stuff too, like electric fuel pump, 3 core radiator, electric fans, headers, 3" exhaust kit, just about all the big stuff. Car will need a headliner, go figure. $8,500 OBO on the car.

Attachments

AZRegal

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
Nice car. Where are you located? Little old ladies don't drive much but when they do the tend to hit stuff. Do you know if it has ever been wrecked? Any rust issues anywhere? Looks like the front fender is kinked behind the tire. Is the brown spot on the rocker a rust hole? More pictures of the car would help sell it. I am interested but want to know/see more. Interested in the car only, not any other parts you mentioned.

Reactions: fleming442
M

msharkf2

n00b
Jun 13, 2014
I'm located in NE Ohio. The car has not been wrecked. There is "NO RUST" anywhere on the car. Absolutely the cleanest Monte I have seen. I looked for almost 3 years to find a nice one with a good color combo for my sleeper build. I no have second thoughts on tearin into it. My friends say to keep it original, so I'm on the fence. If it doesnt sell, it will get the drive train swap. I can send you more pics or add more. Its in storage so I will need to get it out and take some. Let me know if there is something special you want to see.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor