1987 Oldsmobile 442 Electric

Status
Not open for further replies.

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Can't lie, I'm not a fan of electric cars at all (other than the seat of the pants acceleration), but it will be awesome to see when you get it on the road. I do see the muscle car scene going to EV swaps for the future once the government gets all of the emission laws in place that they want. Hopefully I'm long gone before that. I enjoy loud exhaust waaaay too much lol good luck on the build. I'll be watching the youtube vids.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I personally have been a fan of Tesla from the beginning so that it could be different from the Big 3, I have had a long time hatred of the big 3 because of watching the Tucker movie when I was young. So I am a fan of giving it a shot, I know there was a guy out there doing a decent bit of Tesla swaps but apparently they decided to delete his ability to do it with the software and shut him off since it is Tesla stuff. There is so much good and bad that can be said of both, I just like that it will be different. Also have to say there was some really cool old school electric swap stuff at SEMA this year. Agree with most that I hate the push so that politicians and the like can get rich off of it while it really does the opposite of what they claim.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor