Mar 12, 2018
ABEEB50B-F1A7-425D-806E-4A725AF09AD5.jpeg
2E550B38-0CC5-469B-9AB6-FDB58BD5EA9F.jpeg
0EFD988D-2615-4EF9-A62E-6CDE92E82A65.jpeg

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Nicely optioned Cutlass (I spy original floor mats too?), glad it was just for the sound system. Must of been punk kids. An idea would be to run a stock deck and hidden aftermarket unit.

• Creative
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Wow, I didn't think car sound systems were that big of a deal anymore with thieves in this day & age. Can't remember hearing about it in ages.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
Wow, I didn't think car sound systems were that big of a deal anymore with thieves in this day & age. Can't remember hearing about it in ages.

That was the first thought that crossed my mind "Who the hell still steals car stereos?" A top of the line head unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto runs what, $300?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
These cars are ridiculously easy to steal. The First Nation's stole nearly anything GM when I lived by the reserve, a ride home after drinking. You either left the keys in the ignition or they broke the column in minutes with a screw driver. I left the keys in my 81 Delta 88, I found a screwdriver on the seat, it was not mine. They did no damage, my old boss towed it home and they found the keys tossed near by. GM's for many years are ridiculously easy to steal, including our G bodies. I did exactly that with 76 parts car I bought, no keys, broke the column to tow home. Still pissed that someone stole two of the nice SS3? 15" wheels off the car, still only have 3, there was a perfect spare in the trunk. This might be a tad suspicious, people have only stole my faceplate, found it in the neighbours yard and they cut and stole the CD changer to be ignorant. Stereo equipment is worth near nothing nnowadays, strange they would steal it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor