1988 oldsmobile cutlass supreme classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer.sinan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 5, 2014
does anyone know a website where they sell External light for my cutlass ie (Tail lights , Head lights etc,..... )

as i just started body work and then going to paint it and need to find lights before its finished .

1988 oldsmobile cutlass supreme classic

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
There are not new lights sold for the 'euro clip' you have to buy used such as online auction or here! If you switch to the regular front clip (with two bulb sockets) you can get lights new and for cheaper.

You can also use the lights from used 'chevy celebrity' to replace the euro clip if it is damaged ; but it will NOT look the same as stock. The regular front clip that came on all 1981-86 Cutlass is a better replacement front clip.

Headlight bulbs themself should be #1156

I'm sure others can chime in w/ the other bulb # codes or a chart as a picture or something.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Are you looking for just bulbs or headlamp housings?

Pancero, an 1156 bulb is not a headlight bulb. That's a backup or marker bulb.
And there really is no cost difference between the sealed beam and composite headlamps. Yes, if you need to find new composite headlamp housings they'll cost more but you're not replacing those every time you need to change a bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor