1st place in the hydraulic hop at ntence 2 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
we took home first place in a car show today for hop . car was built in about a month .

normal_P6090404.JPG

yes my brother has the software ,cables and book at his house when he brings it over im gonna try and figure out how to stream it on to the computer.

how do i show a cyber cringe? i have much respect for lowriders, it is what got me hooked on g bodies backin the day but it has always made me sick seeing them hopped, it destroys them! i speak from experiance, i worket at a shop for a little while that installed and repaired hydos and i gotta tell you, it really f*cks up cars....

Cool car can't wait to see the video.

Regalman,We have been runnin that Cutlass for 2years.No major problems,just the norm guess its how well you build them if it F*cks them up or not.This car has total custom wrapped frame and suspention all home built in my buddys 2 car garage. Also run a 64 Impala double pump does 56 inchs,84 2 door box caprice does mid to high 30s single pump DAILY DRIVER year round.So I guess its all in who builds them!

I have always wondered how it doesn't break like everything on a car when they hop like that. I have to admit, it is fun to watch, but again I just have too much respect for a car to ever do something like that.

:twisted: How is all the work,time,money we put in these cars not respecting them.I have as much time and money in that cutlass as I do my 12 second 86 monte SS.If everyone did the samething ,restore,race,airbag boy how boring cars would be!I dont think I am getting the respect this build deserves.This is a trophy winning car that has won a number of show and more than its share of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor