Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Ok was looking for the Speedo cluster.

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Don't think they is a different just need a column shift overdrive trans cluster for the shift indicator

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
No problem. I wish I had time to look them over a little more and grab some parts off of them. I don't even know what is worth grabbing off of those cars.

If you have the time, I'd hit Millerstown first and if you don't find what you're looking for there, it's almost a straight shot down 28 to the Penn Hills yard. Get off at the Highland Park Bridge and take Allegheny River Blvd to Sandy Creek Road. Fastest route I can think of between the two.

I bought my Regal literally right down the road from the Penn Hills Yard. If you keep going down Robinson Blvd a few hundred yards, there is towing place that was called Fisher's Service at the time. Pretty sure it is still there, the address is 2151 Robinson Blvd. I've never tried to go back, that neighborhood isn't the greatest, especially as you get further down the hill towards Wilkinsburg.

Isn't Wilkinsburg gonna be the next revamp project? Thought they were hoping it would turn out like Lawrenceville?

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Yes they’ve started the attemp to revitalize Wilkinsburg I worked in a few of the buildings this summer. Then channel 2 did a story on it a few weeks ago.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I don't watch the news, but feel like they are trying to revitalize there and Hazlewood hoping for the same return. I think they are over saturing the market, but I guess we will see if the hipsters bite.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
They can only make it BETTER !!! It took 60 years to get this bad.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
When you were there they did have full interiors in them? Just realized I have to find a front seatbelt mount for the drivers side

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor