20" OEM Camaro wheels on G body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL85GrandPrix

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2016
Tampa, FL
Seen a lot of the new 2010-2015 Camaro SS wheels up for sale on CL. Wheels, tires and all like new for $800. That's a steal. I think they look great. Any pics on a G body? Any rubbing? I'd like to get a staggered OEM set. Worried about rubbing up front. ??

Last edited:

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Stock SS offsets are 35mm front (8") to 40mm rear (9") - An staggered set will need 1.25" adapters in front - 1.75" - 2" wheel adapters in back. 245mm wide tire max in front unless you do some work to the inner fenders, then 255's should be able to fit. 275 should fit in back on most Gbodies. 285mm will likely fit most with rolling the lip flat against the fender and a little stretching. For a GP, 275mm might be the max with the fender rolled/stretched, even with a smaller 1.75" adapter, however.

FL85GrandPrix

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2016
Tampa, FL
I'm not going to make life hard anymore... Here they are. 8" in the front, 9'" in the rear. Fit them with a decent tire and move on in life.

http://www.uswheel.com/collections/muscle-car/products/rally2

These give me the 17" size, the width and look somewhat OEM and Pontiac-ey and stick with the older muscle car look. Here is what I found on tires. I could run the 17x9's of the above wheels in the rear with a 255/40R17 tire. Then up front, run the 17x8 version of this wheel with a 225/45R17 tire. That would be the staggered setup from what I've researched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor