200-4R dual feed direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddevito

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 18, 2023
I'm starting to build my second 200-4R, First one is behind my 85 Monte Carlo turned out well. Its behind a mild 355 running mid 12's . I'm dropping in a 383 with maybe 60-70 more HP . I didn't do the dual feed direct on the first one or billet forward.

If I'm correct I see that Chris at CK has one way of doing dual feed and the Trans-go kit does it differently. Is one way more or less extreme than the other, being easier on the forward ?

Don

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015
I'm not positive but I don't think one is less harsh than the other. I just didn't want to modify the case like the transgo kit suggested.

I did talk with Chris on the phone once. He was very helpful and easy to talk to. I would suggest calling him to discuss what you've got and what your concerns are.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor