2004 corvette seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

gee4u

n00b
Apr 22, 2018
i have a set of C5 corvette seat could i put them in my 87 monte carlo ss and how hard would it be does any one have any ideas or have anyone done this//

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Anything is possible really with the right amount of work. You will likely need some new brackets made up. I'm almost certain the Corvette seats are thinner than standard G Body buckets.

Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i have 1995 vette seats in my tan calais. they are mounted on g body power seat tracks. best interior mod ever. i gained 2 inches of head room because the vette seats bottom cushions are like buckets. sorry, no pics, car is in storage.

Reactions: 3 users

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
i have a set of C5 corvette seat could i put them in my 87 monte carlo ss and how hard would it be does any one have any ideas or have anyone done this//
I doubt you will find step by step instructions on that exact seat style. But if you have basic fabrication skills it's not that hard......just take measurements of the c5 seat base and the g body floor mounts and go from there.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor